Teenager Found Shot To Death In Modesto
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – A fight ended with the death of an 18-year-old Modesto man on Wednesday night, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department.
Deputies responded at about 6:27 p.m. to the 900 block of Leon Avenue after multiple 911 calls. When they arrived, they found Marty Kent with a single gunshot wound and he was pronounced dead.
Detectives arrived to the crime scene and worked throughout the night processing the scene and interview witnesses. They are now looking for late 1990s Jeep Cherokee that was seen just prior to Kent being shot. The Jeep is possibly dark green in color.
Anyone with information about this investigation can call Detective Jon McQueary at (209) 525-7099. Anonymous tips can also be called in to Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636.