Teenager Found Shot To Death In Modesto
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
MODESTO (CBS13) – A fight ended with the death of an 18-year-old Modesto man on Wednesday night, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department.
Deputies responded at about 6:27 p.m. to the 900 block of Leon Avenue after multiple 911 calls. When they arrived, they found Marty Kent with a single gunshot wound and he was pronounced dead.
Detectives arrived to the crime scene and worked throughout the night processing the scene and interview witnesses. They are now looking for late 1990s Jeep Cherokee that was seen just prior to Kent being shot. The Jeep is possibly dark green in color.
Anyone with information about this investigation can call Detective Jon McQueary at (209) 525-7099. Anonymous tips can also be called in to Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636.