UPDATE: Body Found Outside Beale Air Force Base Identified
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
BEALE AIR FORCE BASE (CBS13) – The body of a Silicon Valley executive was discovered near Beale Air Force Base Sunday afternoon.
Security was notified of the body around 1 p.m., which was lying outside a car parked along the road near the Vassar Lake gate with a fatal gunshot wound.
Beale’s public affairs office identified the man as Gary D. Conley, 52, of Saratoga.
Investigators do not believe that there is any connection to the Air Force Base or military. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations is conducting an investigation to determine the circumstances surrounding the death, but foul play is not suspected.
Last November, an airman stationed at the base went missing and was found dead in his vehicle in a rural area of Yuba County.