Teen Arrested For Assaulting Her 37-Year-Old Boyfriend
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl is behind bars for allegedly assaulting her 37-year-old boyfriend who is also the father of their toddler, say police.
Officers were called out to the 1600 block of Cormorant Way in Sacramento just after midnight Monday on reports of a domestic violence incident. When they arrived, police found the teen had assaulted her boyfriend, who is more than twice her age.
The teen was booked into juvenile hall on charges of domestic violence, and the boyfriend was arrested for unlawful sex with a minor
The couple’s 2-year-old child was placed in the care of a family member. Child Protective Services has been notified.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.