Teen Arrested For Assaulting Her 37-Year-Old Boyfriend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl is behind bars for allegedly assaulting her 37-year-old boyfriend who is also the father of their toddler, say police.
Officers were called out to the 1600 block of Cormorant Way in Sacramento just after midnight Monday on reports of a domestic violence incident. When they arrived, police found the teen had assaulted her boyfriend, who is more than twice her age.
The teen was booked into juvenile hall on charges of domestic violence, and the boyfriend was arrested for unlawful sex with a minor
The couple’s 2-year-old child was placed in the care of a family member. Child Protective Services has been notified.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.