Teen Arrested For Assaulting Her 37-Year-Old Boyfriend
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl is behind bars for allegedly assaulting her 37-year-old boyfriend who is also the father of their toddler, say police.
Officers were called out to the 1600 block of Cormorant Way in Sacramento just after midnight Monday on reports of a domestic violence incident. When they arrived, police found the teen had assaulted her boyfriend, who is more than twice her age.
The teen was booked into juvenile hall on charges of domestic violence, and the boyfriend was arrested for unlawful sex with a minor
The couple’s 2-year-old child was placed in the care of a family member. Child Protective Services has been notified.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.