Teen Arrested For Assaulting Her 37-Year-Old Boyfriend
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl is behind bars for allegedly assaulting her 37-year-old boyfriend who is also the father of their toddler, say police.
Officers were called out to the 1600 block of Cormorant Way in Sacramento just after midnight Monday on reports of a domestic violence incident. When they arrived, police found the teen had assaulted her boyfriend, who is more than twice her age.
The teen was booked into juvenile hall on charges of domestic violence, and the boyfriend was arrested for unlawful sex with a minor
The couple’s 2-year-old child was placed in the care of a family member. Child Protective Services has been notified.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.