Comedian Katt Williams Arrested Outside Los Angeles Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (CBS13) – Wanted comedian Micah “Katt” Williams was reportedly arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday night on a bench warrant after missing a Sacramento court hearing on Monday.
According to celebrity website tmz.com, cops took him into custody outside of his home on an outstanding warrant from Sacramento County. It was for failing to show up Monday on a charge of evading CHP officers in a chase through downtown in November.
Booking records confirmed the L.A. arrest.
Williams is supposed to appear in Yolo County Wednesday on an assault charge involving a Target store employee. Video showed Williams hitting the 19-year-old in the face Nov. 25, the same day he allegedly fled from the CHP in Sacramento.
Williams also faces charges in Oakland and Seattle for acting irrationally while in those cities for his stand-up show. After his Seattle arrest, he said he was quitting comedy.