Comedian Katt Williams Arrested Outside Los Angeles Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
LOS ANGELES (CBS13) – Wanted comedian Micah “Katt” Williams was reportedly arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday night on a bench warrant after missing a Sacramento court hearing on Monday.
According to celebrity website tmz.com, cops took him into custody outside of his home on an outstanding warrant from Sacramento County. It was for failing to show up Monday on a charge of evading CHP officers in a chase through downtown in November.
Booking records confirmed the L.A. arrest.
Williams is supposed to appear in Yolo County Wednesday on an assault charge involving a Target store employee. Video showed Williams hitting the 19-year-old in the face Nov. 25, the same day he allegedly fled from the CHP in Sacramento.
Williams also faces charges in Oakland and Seattle for acting irrationally while in those cities for his stand-up show. After his Seattle arrest, he said he was quitting comedy.