Comedian Katt Williams Arrested Outside Los Angeles Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
LOS ANGELES (CBS13) – Wanted comedian Micah “Katt” Williams was reportedly arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday night on a bench warrant after missing a Sacramento court hearing on Monday.
According to celebrity website tmz.com, cops took him into custody outside of his home on an outstanding warrant from Sacramento County. It was for failing to show up Monday on a charge of evading CHP officers in a chase through downtown in November.
Booking records confirmed the L.A. arrest.
Williams is supposed to appear in Yolo County Wednesday on an assault charge involving a Target store employee. Video showed Williams hitting the 19-year-old in the face Nov. 25, the same day he allegedly fled from the CHP in Sacramento.
Williams also faces charges in Oakland and Seattle for acting irrationally while in those cities for his stand-up show. After his Seattle arrest, he said he was quitting comedy.