Residents Escape Burning Apartment Building In Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four people and their pets escaped their burning apartments this morning.
Just after 1:30 a.m., firefighters with the Sacramento City Fire Department arrived at the Victorian-era home on Q and 13th Streets to find flames shooting through the roof.
Investigators think the fire may have been caused by an electrical issue. Residents say they feel lucky to be alive.
Firefighters say they were able to salvage much of the residents’ belongings.