Residents Escape Burning Apartment Building In Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four people and their pets escaped their burning apartments this morning.
Just after 1:30 a.m., firefighters with the Sacramento City Fire Department arrived at the Victorian-era home on Q and 13th Streets to find flames shooting through the roof.
Investigators think the fire may have been caused by an electrical issue. Residents say they feel lucky to be alive.
Firefighters say they were able to salvage much of the residents’ belongings.