Residents Escape Burning Apartment Building In Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four people and their pets escaped their burning apartments this morning.
Just after 1:30 a.m., firefighters with the Sacramento City Fire Department arrived at the Victorian-era home on Q and 13th Streets to find flames shooting through the roof.
Investigators think the fire may have been caused by an electrical issue. Residents say they feel lucky to be alive.
Firefighters say they were able to salvage much of the residents’ belongings.