Residents Escape Burning Apartment Building In Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four people and their pets escaped their burning apartments this morning.
Just after 1:30 a.m., firefighters with the Sacramento City Fire Department arrived at the Victorian-era home on Q and 13th Streets to find flames shooting through the roof.
Investigators think the fire may have been caused by an electrical issue. Residents say they feel lucky to be alive.
Firefighters say they were able to salvage much of the residents’ belongings.