Residents Escape Burning Apartment Building In Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four people and their pets escaped their burning apartments this morning.
Just after 1:30 a.m., firefighters with the Sacramento City Fire Department arrived at the Victorian-era home on Q and 13th Streets to find flames shooting through the roof.
Investigators think the fire may have been caused by an electrical issue. Residents say they feel lucky to be alive.
Firefighters say they were able to salvage much of the residents’ belongings.