Men Reportedly Hide Stolen Booze, DVDs In Baby’s Stroller
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two men who reportedly used a baby to try and conceal stolen merchandise are under arrest.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested 26-year-old Danny Williams, who is the father of the little girl, and 31-year-old Deaire Jeffries on Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies responded to a call of a shoplifting in progress at the CVS pharmacy in the 3300 block of Zinfandel Drive. Employees say the two men left the store after paying for one item but had stuffed other merchandise in the baby’s stroller.
Deputies found the suspects a short distance away from the store. Several stolen DVDs and bottles of alcohol were recovered hidden in the stroller, according to deputies.
Williams and Jeffries were booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on charges of burglary and child endangerment.
The baby was taken into protective custody.