Police Seek ‘Al Capone’ For 2010 Halloween Night Homicide
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento Police Department is still searching for a suspect in a Halloween night murder in 2010.
Stanley Lofton was found dead lying in the doorway of his apartment at 2039 Harris Avenue, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, at about 8:42 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2010.
Two people were arrested but a third suspect, 25-year-old Altreon Capone Jordon, also know as “Al Capone Jordon,” remains at large.
Police believe Jordon could be in the Sacramento area.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information pertaining to this homicide to contact Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.
Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.