Police Seek ‘Al Capone’ For 2010 Halloween Night Homicide
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento Police Department is still searching for a suspect in a Halloween night murder in 2010.
Stanley Lofton was found dead lying in the doorway of his apartment at 2039 Harris Avenue, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, at about 8:42 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2010.
Two people were arrested but a third suspect, 25-year-old Altreon Capone Jordon, also know as “Al Capone Jordon,” remains at large.
Police believe Jordon could be in the Sacramento area.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information pertaining to this homicide to contact Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.
Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.