Police Seek ‘Al Capone’ For 2010 Halloween Night Homicide
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento Police Department is still searching for a suspect in a Halloween night murder in 2010.
Stanley Lofton was found dead lying in the doorway of his apartment at 2039 Harris Avenue, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, at about 8:42 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2010.
Two people were arrested but a third suspect, 25-year-old Altreon Capone Jordon, also know as “Al Capone Jordon,” remains at large.
Police believe Jordon could be in the Sacramento area.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information pertaining to this homicide to contact Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information.
Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.