AUDIO: CSN Bay Area’s Matt Steinmetz On Report That Kings Deal To Seattle Has Been Reached
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
At 9:29am on Friday, Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area NBA analyst Matt Steinmetz tweeted (via Sulia) that a deal that would send the Sacramento Kings to Seattle had been reached.
CBS Sports 1140 reached out to Matt Steinmetz and shortly thereafter, Jason Ross was able to speak at length with Matt about what he’s heard and what this means.
Audio for mobile users: Jason Ross Interview With Matt Steinmetz.