AUDIO: CSN Bay Area’s Matt Steinmetz On Report That Kings Deal To Seattle Has Been Reached
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
At 9:29am on Friday, Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area NBA analyst Matt Steinmetz tweeted (via Sulia) that a deal that would send the Sacramento Kings to Seattle had been reached.
CBS Sports 1140 reached out to Matt Steinmetz and shortly thereafter, Jason Ross was able to speak at length with Matt about what he’s heard and what this means.
Audio for mobile users: Jason Ross Interview With Matt Steinmetz.