AUDIO: CSN Bay Area’s Matt Steinmetz On Report That Kings Deal To Seattle Has Been Reached
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
At 9:29am on Friday, Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area NBA analyst Matt Steinmetz tweeted (via Sulia) that a deal that would send the Sacramento Kings to Seattle had been reached.
CBS Sports 1140 reached out to Matt Steinmetz and shortly thereafter, Jason Ross was able to speak at length with Matt about what he’s heard and what this means.
Audio for mobile users: Jason Ross Interview With Matt Steinmetz.