AUDIO: CSN Bay Area’s Matt Steinmetz On Report That Kings Deal To Seattle Has Been Reached
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
At 9:29am on Friday, Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area NBA analyst Matt Steinmetz tweeted (via Sulia) that a deal that would send the Sacramento Kings to Seattle had been reached.
CBS Sports 1140 reached out to Matt Steinmetz and shortly thereafter, Jason Ross was able to speak at length with Matt about what he’s heard and what this means.
Audio for mobile users: Jason Ross Interview With Matt Steinmetz.