“Live From The Drive” With CBS Sports 1140
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
Your Sacramento Kings and BloodSource are teaming up to host a community blood drive, and CBS Sports 1140 is broadcasting the Jason Ross Show live on location at Sleep Train Jan. 11th to help kick off this important event.
Why is it so important to donate blood? There is a constant demand for donors. In fact, in order to meet the daily demand for blood, BloodSource must collect 700 pints of blood each day! Since more than half of that blood comes from community-sponosored blood drives, your participation makes a difference, and all participants are rewarded. Every donor will receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the Kings v. Suns game on January 23, 20 percent off at the Kings Team Store, $5 Bell Bru Bucks, and BloodSource Rewards that can be redeemed online for fantastic prizes.
Who: Anyone 16+ (with a signed parental consent), with generally good health (no cold or flulike symptoms), who weighs at least 110 pounds, and with a photo ID card can participate.
Where: Sleep Train Arena – Security entrance near the Southeast entrance
When: Friday, January 11 12pm-6pm
Come say hi to Jason Ross and Dave Duece Mason and donate to a great cause!