Teen Girl Dies After Being Hit In Busy Stockton Intersection
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl died after being hit by a car in Stockton on Friday afternoon.
The girl had a bicycle with her, but it wasn’t clear if she was riding it or walking with it when she was hit about 2:25 p.m. at busy eight-lane Hammer Lane and Tam O’ Shanter Drive.
The driver reportedly stopped after the collision and was not arrested.
The girl was transported to a local hospital but died from her injuries.
Police advise that part of Hammer Lane is closed for the investigation and ask motorists to avoid the area.