Teen Girl Dies After Being Hit In Busy Stockton Intersection
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl died after being hit by a car in Stockton on Friday afternoon.
The girl had a bicycle with her, but it wasn’t clear if she was riding it or walking with it when she was hit about 2:25 p.m. at busy eight-lane Hammer Lane and Tam O’ Shanter Drive.
The driver reportedly stopped after the collision and was not arrested.
The girl was transported to a local hospital but died from her injuries.
Police advise that part of Hammer Lane is closed for the investigation and ask motorists to avoid the area.