Teen Girl Dies After Being Hit In Busy Stockton Intersection
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl died after being hit by a car in Stockton on Friday afternoon.
The girl had a bicycle with her, but it wasn’t clear if she was riding it or walking with it when she was hit about 2:25 p.m. at busy eight-lane Hammer Lane and Tam O’ Shanter Drive.
The driver reportedly stopped after the collision and was not arrested.
The girl was transported to a local hospital but died from her injuries.
Police advise that part of Hammer Lane is closed for the investigation and ask motorists to avoid the area.