Teen Girl Dies After Being Hit In Busy Stockton Intersection
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl died after being hit by a car in Stockton on Friday afternoon.
The girl had a bicycle with her, but it wasn’t clear if she was riding it or walking with it when she was hit about 2:25 p.m. at busy eight-lane Hammer Lane and Tam O’ Shanter Drive.
The driver reportedly stopped after the collision and was not arrested.
The girl was transported to a local hospital but died from her injuries.
Police advise that part of Hammer Lane is closed for the investigation and ask motorists to avoid the area.