Lottery Ticket Sold In Orangevale Hits For $427,749 In Mega Millions Game
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A ticket sold in an Orangevale 7-Eleven store hit it big in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night, matching five of six numbers.
That means the lucky buyer who paid $1 is holding a ticket worth $427,749.
The ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven located at 6840 Woodmore Oaks Drive in Orangevale. It successfully matched the numbers 29, 56, 24, 34, 30, missing only the Mega number of 1.
Since no one hit the jackpot Friday night, the top prize for Tuesday night’s Mega Millions draw rolled to $62 million.
No one immediately stepped up Saturday to claim the Orangevale ticket. Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim prizes.