Lottery Ticket Sold In Orangevale Hits For $427,749 In Mega Millions Game
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A ticket sold in an Orangevale 7-Eleven store hit it big in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night, matching five of six numbers.
That means the lucky buyer who paid $1 is holding a ticket worth $427,749.
The ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven located at 6840 Woodmore Oaks Drive in Orangevale. It successfully matched the numbers 29, 56, 24, 34, 30, missing only the Mega number of 1.
Since no one hit the jackpot Friday night, the top prize for Tuesday night’s Mega Millions draw rolled to $62 million.
No one immediately stepped up Saturday to claim the Orangevale ticket. Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim prizes.