Lottery Ticket Sold In Orangevale Hits For $427,749 In Mega Millions Game
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A ticket sold in an Orangevale 7-Eleven store hit it big in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night, matching five of six numbers.
That means the lucky buyer who paid $1 is holding a ticket worth $427,749.
The ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven located at 6840 Woodmore Oaks Drive in Orangevale. It successfully matched the numbers 29, 56, 24, 34, 30, missing only the Mega number of 1.
Since no one hit the jackpot Friday night, the top prize for Tuesday night’s Mega Millions draw rolled to $62 million.
No one immediately stepped up Saturday to claim the Orangevale ticket. Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim prizes.