Lottery Ticket Sold In Orangevale Hits For $427,749 In Mega Millions Game
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A ticket sold in an Orangevale 7-Eleven store hit it big in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night, matching five of six numbers.
That means the lucky buyer who paid $1 is holding a ticket worth $427,749.
The ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven located at 6840 Woodmore Oaks Drive in Orangevale. It successfully matched the numbers 29, 56, 24, 34, 30, missing only the Mega number of 1.
Since no one hit the jackpot Friday night, the top prize for Tuesday night’s Mega Millions draw rolled to $62 million.
No one immediately stepped up Saturday to claim the Orangevale ticket. Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim prizes.