Lottery Ticket Sold In Orangevale Hits For $427,749 In Mega Millions Game
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A ticket sold in an Orangevale 7-Eleven store hit it big in the Mega Millions drawing Friday night, matching five of six numbers.
That means the lucky buyer who paid $1 is holding a ticket worth $427,749.
The ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven located at 6840 Woodmore Oaks Drive in Orangevale. It successfully matched the numbers 29, 56, 24, 34, 30, missing only the Mega number of 1.
Since no one hit the jackpot Friday night, the top prize for Tuesday night’s Mega Millions draw rolled to $62 million.
No one immediately stepped up Saturday to claim the Orangevale ticket. Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim prizes.