Mentally Disabled Marysville Woman, Young Son Located
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A missing Marysville woman with severely diminished mental capacity and hearing loss has been located, police said.
Heather Till, 35, left her home on F Street at around 8:30 Wednesday morning with her son in a stroller and was to take a transit bus to the Yuba City Social Security office, say police. On Monday at around 10:15 a.m., Marysville Police Department detectives made contact with Till, and say she and her son are with a family member in the Sacramento area and are unharmed.
Till moved to Marysville from Sacramento about 10 months ago.