Mentally Disabled Marysville Woman, Young Son Located
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A missing Marysville woman with severely diminished mental capacity and hearing loss has been located, police said.
Heather Till, 35, left her home on F Street at around 8:30 Wednesday morning with her son in a stroller and was to take a transit bus to the Yuba City Social Security office, say police. On Monday at around 10:15 a.m., Marysville Police Department detectives made contact with Till, and say she and her son are with a family member in the Sacramento area and are unharmed.
Till moved to Marysville from Sacramento about 10 months ago.