Mentally Disabled Marysville Woman, Young Son Located
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A missing Marysville woman with severely diminished mental capacity and hearing loss has been located, police said.
Heather Till, 35, left her home on F Street at around 8:30 Wednesday morning with her son in a stroller and was to take a transit bus to the Yuba City Social Security office, say police. On Monday at around 10:15 a.m., Marysville Police Department detectives made contact with Till, and say she and her son are with a family member in the Sacramento area and are unharmed.
Till moved to Marysville from Sacramento about 10 months ago.