Mentally Disabled Marysville Woman, Young Son Located
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A missing Marysville woman with severely diminished mental capacity and hearing loss has been located, police said.
Heather Till, 35, left her home on F Street at around 8:30 Wednesday morning with her son in a stroller and was to take a transit bus to the Yuba City Social Security office, say police. On Monday at around 10:15 a.m., Marysville Police Department detectives made contact with Till, and say she and her son are with a family member in the Sacramento area and are unharmed.
Till moved to Marysville from Sacramento about 10 months ago.