Cold Nights, Clear Skies Expected In Sacramento Region
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Cold nights and mild days have been normal over the weekend for Northern California.
Sunday night will be no different with temperatures dipping into the upper 20s in the Sacramento and Northern San Joaquin Valleys. The high country will see temperatures in the negative territory once again.
In the Sierras, both Truckee and South Lake Tahoe broke records overnight with temperatures falling to -14 in South Lake Tahoe and 22 below in Truckee.
Monday and the week ahead will be dominated by a large area of high pressure. Expect sunny skies and valley temps in the low 50s, Foothills temperatures in the upper 40s and the Sierra will barely be getting out of the high 20s. It will be breezy at times in many locations.
The high pressure ridge won’t budge all this week after it stretches over the state. Enjoy the calm and cool weather, absent of rain and snow.