Fleeing Fugitive Crashes Car Into Church, Gets Away
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A police pursuit ended with a crash at a local church overnight.
Sacramento police say the chase began after the driver refused to pull over.
The suspect crashed at a church on Las Palmas Avenue in north Sacramento, where he got out and ran off. Police set up a perimeter around the area, but couldn’t find the suspect. They believe someone may have picked him up during their search.
It turns out the car was stolen.