Suspect Arrested In Shooting Death Of Modesto Teen Earlier This Month
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – A suspect was arrested Wednesday morning in the murder of a 17-year-old boy earlier this month in west Modesto.
Stanislaus County sheriff’s detectives and the Modesto Police Department SWAT team served a search warrant in the 900 block of Snead Drive at 8:30 a.m. They arrested Richard Lionheart Teputepu, 19, of Modesto.
He came out of the residence peacefully, the sheriff’s office said.
Teputepu is a suspect in the shooting death of Marty Kent, who was standing in his front yard at 911 Leon Avenue on Jan. 2 when he was gunned down.
There was reportedly a fight at the home before the shooting. Teputepu is not believed to be the only suspect in the homicide.