Suspect Arrested In Shooting Death Of Modesto Teen Earlier This Month
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MODESTO (CBS13) – A suspect was arrested Wednesday morning in the murder of a 17-year-old boy earlier this month in west Modesto.
Stanislaus County sheriff’s detectives and the Modesto Police Department SWAT team served a search warrant in the 900 block of Snead Drive at 8:30 a.m. They arrested Richard Lionheart Teputepu, 19, of Modesto.
He came out of the residence peacefully, the sheriff’s office said.
Teputepu is a suspect in the shooting death of Marty Kent, who was standing in his front yard at 911 Leon Avenue on Jan. 2 when he was gunned down.
There was reportedly a fight at the home before the shooting. Teputepu is not believed to be the only suspect in the homicide.