One Dead After Oak Park Shooting
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police are on the scene of a deadly shooting in Oak Park.
The incident is still being investigated, but police tell CBS13 shots broke out just before 1 p.m. in the 3100 block of 39th Street.
One person was shot and later pronounced dead at the hospital. His identity has not been released, but police say he was in his late teens or early 20s.
Police have not identified a suspect or suspects.
Correction: We originally reported that 1,245 shots had been fired. This has since been corrected.