One Dead After Oak Park Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police are on the scene of a deadly shooting in Oak Park.
The incident is still being investigated, but police tell CBS13 shots broke out just before 1 p.m. in the 3100 block of 39th Street.
One person was shot and later pronounced dead at the hospital. His identity has not been released, but police say he was in his late teens or early 20s.
Police have not identified a suspect or suspects.
Correction: We originally reported that 1,245 shots had been fired. This has since been corrected.