One Dead After Oak Park Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police are on the scene of a deadly shooting in Oak Park.
The incident is still being investigated, but police tell CBS13 shots broke out just before 1 p.m. in the 3100 block of 39th Street.
One person was shot and later pronounced dead at the hospital. His identity has not been released, but police say he was in his late teens or early 20s.
Police have not identified a suspect or suspects.
Correction: We originally reported that 1,245 shots had been fired. This has since been corrected.