One Dead After Oak Park Shooting
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police are on the scene of a deadly shooting in Oak Park.
The incident is still being investigated, but police tell CBS13 shots broke out just before 1 p.m. in the 3100 block of 39th Street.
One person was shot and later pronounced dead at the hospital. His identity has not been released, but police say he was in his late teens or early 20s.
Police have not identified a suspect or suspects.
Correction: We originally reported that 1,245 shots had been fired. This has since been corrected.