Light Rail Train, Car Collide In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A crash delayed light rail service and backed up traffic in Sacramento on Friday morning.
A car hit a light rail train at 12th Street and Sproule Avenue around 8 a.m.
It caused traffic to back up on 12th Street. The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. No one on the train was hurt.
Crews cleared the crash scene by about 8:30.