Light Rail Train, Car Collide In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A crash delayed light rail service and backed up traffic in Sacramento on Friday morning.
A car hit a light rail train at 12th Street and Sproule Avenue around 8 a.m.
It caused traffic to back up on 12th Street. The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. No one on the train was hurt.
Crews cleared the crash scene by about 8:30.