Light Rail Train, Car Collide In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A crash delayed light rail service and backed up traffic in Sacramento on Friday morning.
A car hit a light rail train at 12th Street and Sproule Avenue around 8 a.m.
It caused traffic to back up on 12th Street. The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. No one on the train was hurt.
Crews cleared the crash scene by about 8:30.