Light Rail Train, Car Collide In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A crash delayed light rail service and backed up traffic in Sacramento on Friday morning.
A car hit a light rail train at 12th Street and Sproule Avenue around 8 a.m.
It caused traffic to back up on 12th Street. The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. No one on the train was hurt.
Crews cleared the crash scene by about 8:30.