Light Rail Train, Car Collide In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A crash delayed light rail service and backed up traffic in Sacramento on Friday morning.
A car hit a light rail train at 12th Street and Sproule Avenue around 8 a.m.
It caused traffic to back up on 12th Street. The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. No one on the train was hurt.
Crews cleared the crash scene by about 8:30.