Fire Contained To Bedroom Of Citrus Heights Home

CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A heating lamp being used to keep seven puppies warm may have triggered a residential fire in Citrus Heights on Monday morning, fire officials said.

Sacramento Metro Fire responded to a home in the 6800 block of Falworth Street at 7:13 a.m. The fire was contained to a back bedroom with the heat lamp where the puppies were sleeping.

Damage was estimated at $15,000.

The home’s occupants were alerted to the fire by a smoke alarm and everyone, including all the pets, was able to get out safely.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Sacramento

Get Our App
Get The CBS Sacramento Weather AppGet the latest radar, CBS13 AppCasts and hour-by-hour forecasts. You can also send your weather pics.

Listen Live