Roseville Bank Robbed; Suspect Surveillance Photo Released
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A man robbed a U.S. Bank in Roseville on Tuesday afternoon.
The suspect went into the Safeway at 989 Sunrise Avenue at about 12:45 p.m. and presented a demand note to a teller at the bank branch inside the store. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Roseville police said he could have been driving a mid-1990s blue Chevrolet Suburban that was seen leaving the area immediately after the robbery. The suspect is a white male adult, in his mid to late 20s. He has a scruffy appearance and was wearing large winter gloves at the time of the incident. No weapon was seen during the robbery.
The robbery is being investigated by the Roseville Police Department and the FBI.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call Roseville Crime Stoppers at (916) 783-STOP, submit at tip on the Roseville PD website or call the Sacramento office of the FBI at (916) 481-9110.