Roseville Bank Robbed; Suspect Surveillance Photo Released
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A man robbed a U.S. Bank in Roseville on Tuesday afternoon.
The suspect went into the Safeway at 989 Sunrise Avenue at about 12:45 p.m. and presented a demand note to a teller at the bank branch inside the store. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Roseville police said he could have been driving a mid-1990s blue Chevrolet Suburban that was seen leaving the area immediately after the robbery. The suspect is a white male adult, in his mid to late 20s. He has a scruffy appearance and was wearing large winter gloves at the time of the incident. No weapon was seen during the robbery.
The robbery is being investigated by the Roseville Police Department and the FBI.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call Roseville Crime Stoppers at (916) 783-STOP, submit at tip on the Roseville PD website or call the Sacramento office of the FBI at (916) 481-9110.