Roseville Bank Robbed; Suspect Surveillance Photo Released
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A man robbed a U.S. Bank in Roseville on Tuesday afternoon.
The suspect went into the Safeway at 989 Sunrise Avenue at about 12:45 p.m. and presented a demand note to a teller at the bank branch inside the store. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Roseville police said he could have been driving a mid-1990s blue Chevrolet Suburban that was seen leaving the area immediately after the robbery. The suspect is a white male adult, in his mid to late 20s. He has a scruffy appearance and was wearing large winter gloves at the time of the incident. No weapon was seen during the robbery.
The robbery is being investigated by the Roseville Police Department and the FBI.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call Roseville Crime Stoppers at (916) 783-STOP, submit at tip on the Roseville PD website or call the Sacramento office of the FBI at (916) 481-9110.