Roseville Bank Robbed; Suspect Surveillance Photo Released
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A man robbed a U.S. Bank in Roseville on Tuesday afternoon.
The suspect went into the Safeway at 989 Sunrise Avenue at about 12:45 p.m. and presented a demand note to a teller at the bank branch inside the store. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Roseville police said he could have been driving a mid-1990s blue Chevrolet Suburban that was seen leaving the area immediately after the robbery. The suspect is a white male adult, in his mid to late 20s. He has a scruffy appearance and was wearing large winter gloves at the time of the incident. No weapon was seen during the robbery.
The robbery is being investigated by the Roseville Police Department and the FBI.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call Roseville Crime Stoppers at (916) 783-STOP, submit at tip on the Roseville PD website or call the Sacramento office of the FBI at (916) 481-9110.