Roseville Bank Robbed; Suspect Surveillance Photo Released
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A man robbed a U.S. Bank in Roseville on Tuesday afternoon.
The suspect went into the Safeway at 989 Sunrise Avenue at about 12:45 p.m. and presented a demand note to a teller at the bank branch inside the store. He left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Roseville police said he could have been driving a mid-1990s blue Chevrolet Suburban that was seen leaving the area immediately after the robbery. The suspect is a white male adult, in his mid to late 20s. He has a scruffy appearance and was wearing large winter gloves at the time of the incident. No weapon was seen during the robbery.
The robbery is being investigated by the Roseville Police Department and the FBI.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call Roseville Crime Stoppers at (916) 783-STOP, submit at tip on the Roseville PD website or call the Sacramento office of the FBI at (916) 481-9110.