Nurse Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Patient Now Facing Child Porn Charges
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – It’s a story we first broke earlier this month. Now we’re finding even more details on a male nurse from Mercy Folsom accused of committing an unthinkable crime.
Daniel Ratner lost his job, and for the time being, has lost his freedom. He’s behind bars at the Sacramento County Jail after new allegations surfaced and his bail has been reset.
It’s a fresh new mug shot for Daniel Ratner to go along with fresh new charges. The now-fired Mercy Folsom nurse is accused of sexually assaulting at least one patient and taking pictures of her in compromising positions in the intensive care unit of the prestigious hospital.
CBS13 has also learned Ratner faces unrelated child pornography charges and is accused of using a minor to help him obtain some of the material.
Neither police nor the DA’s office would elaborate on the claim, and a request we filed to talk with Ranter behind bars was denied.
He’ll be back in court early next month where even more charges could be added.
CBS13 reached out again Tuesday to Mercy Folsom officials to ask if any more possible victims of Ratner have come forward. They continue to simply say they are working with police and continuing their own internal investigation.
Ranter’s bail has been set at $500,000.