Nurse Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Patient Now Facing Child Porn Charges
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FOLSOM (CBS13) – It’s a story we first broke earlier this month. Now we’re finding even more details on a male nurse from Mercy Folsom accused of committing an unthinkable crime.
Daniel Ratner lost his job, and for the time being, has lost his freedom. He’s behind bars at the Sacramento County Jail after new allegations surfaced and his bail has been reset.
It’s a fresh new mug shot for Daniel Ratner to go along with fresh new charges. The now-fired Mercy Folsom nurse is accused of sexually assaulting at least one patient and taking pictures of her in compromising positions in the intensive care unit of the prestigious hospital.
CBS13 has also learned Ratner faces unrelated child pornography charges and is accused of using a minor to help him obtain some of the material.
Neither police nor the DA’s office would elaborate on the claim, and a request we filed to talk with Ranter behind bars was denied.
He’ll be back in court early next month where even more charges could be added.
CBS13 reached out again Tuesday to Mercy Folsom officials to ask if any more possible victims of Ratner have come forward. They continue to simply say they are working with police and continuing their own internal investigation.
Ranter’s bail has been set at $500,000.