4 Vehicles Damaged At Nissan Dealership In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four vehicles were damaged by fire after an explosion at a Sacramento car dealership early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out at Maita Nissan car lot at 2820 Auburn Blvd. near Fulton Avenue. A neighbor who lives behind the dealership heard an explosion and Sacramento Fire firefighters arrived about 4 a.m.
Three vehicles were destroyed in the fire and a fourth suffered radiant heat damage. Firefighters prevented the blaze from spreading to Skip’s Music store next door.
Arson investigators were called out and determined that the explosion occurred while gasoline was being stolen from the vehicles.