4 Vehicles Damaged At Nissan Dealership In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four vehicles were damaged by fire after an explosion at a Sacramento car dealership early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out at Maita Nissan car lot at 2820 Auburn Blvd. near Fulton Avenue. A neighbor who lives behind the dealership heard an explosion and Sacramento Fire firefighters arrived about 4 a.m.
Three vehicles were destroyed in the fire and a fourth suffered radiant heat damage. Firefighters prevented the blaze from spreading to Skip’s Music store next door.
Arson investigators were called out and determined that the explosion occurred while gasoline was being stolen from the vehicles.