4 Vehicles Damaged At Nissan Dealership In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four vehicles were damaged by fire after an explosion at a Sacramento car dealership early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out at Maita Nissan car lot at 2820 Auburn Blvd. near Fulton Avenue. A neighbor who lives behind the dealership heard an explosion and Sacramento Fire firefighters arrived about 4 a.m.
Three vehicles were destroyed in the fire and a fourth suffered radiant heat damage. Firefighters prevented the blaze from spreading to Skip’s Music store next door.
Arson investigators were called out and determined that the explosion occurred while gasoline was being stolen from the vehicles.