4 Vehicles Damaged At Nissan Dealership In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Four vehicles were damaged by fire after an explosion at a Sacramento car dealership early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out at Maita Nissan car lot at 2820 Auburn Blvd. near Fulton Avenue. A neighbor who lives behind the dealership heard an explosion and Sacramento Fire firefighters arrived about 4 a.m.
Three vehicles were destroyed in the fire and a fourth suffered radiant heat damage. Firefighters prevented the blaze from spreading to Skip’s Music store next door.
Arson investigators were called out and determined that the explosion occurred while gasoline was being stolen from the vehicles.