Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Hitting Bird At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Southwest Airlines flight has landed safely after hitting a bird at Sacramento International Airport.
Flight 454 left the airport just before 7 a.m. Thursday heading for Ontario when the plane hit a bird. The pilot turned the plane around and landed on the west runway.
Emergency crews escorted the plane to the terminal where all the passengers were evacuated. They’re now being re-booked on other flights.
No one was hurt.