Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Hitting Bird At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Southwest Airlines flight has landed safely after hitting a bird at Sacramento International Airport.
Flight 454 left the airport just before 7 a.m. Thursday heading for Ontario when the plane hit a bird. The pilot turned the plane around and landed on the west runway.
Emergency crews escorted the plane to the terminal where all the passengers were evacuated. They’re now being re-booked on other flights.
No one was hurt.