Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Hitting Bird At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Southwest Airlines flight has landed safely after hitting a bird at Sacramento International Airport.
Flight 454 left the airport just before 7 a.m. Thursday heading for Ontario when the plane hit a bird. The pilot turned the plane around and landed on the west runway.
Emergency crews escorted the plane to the terminal where all the passengers were evacuated. They’re now being re-booked on other flights.
No one was hurt.