Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Hitting Bird At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Southwest Airlines flight has landed safely after hitting a bird at Sacramento International Airport.
Flight 454 left the airport just before 7 a.m. Thursday heading for Ontario when the plane hit a bird. The pilot turned the plane around and landed on the west runway.
Emergency crews escorted the plane to the terminal where all the passengers were evacuated. They’re now being re-booked on other flights.
No one was hurt.