Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Hitting Bird At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Southwest Airlines flight has landed safely after hitting a bird at Sacramento International Airport.
Flight 454 left the airport just before 7 a.m. Thursday heading for Ontario when the plane hit a bird. The pilot turned the plane around and landed on the west runway.
Emergency crews escorted the plane to the terminal where all the passengers were evacuated. They’re now being re-booked on other flights.
No one was hurt.