Sacramento Pawn Shop Owner, Robbery Suspect Reportedly Exchange Gunfire
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A robbery suspect and a business owner reportedly exchanged gunfire in midtown Sacramento on Friday afternoon.
Police were called out to a robbery at La Paloma Cash and Gold pawn shop located at 523 16th Street some time after 3 p.m.
The pawn shop owner was reportedly shot through the mouth but may have fired back at the suspect’s vehicle, blowing out the back window.
The business owner was transported to an area hospital. The suspect remains at large.
Check back at cbssacramento.com or watch the CBS13 news at 4, 5 and 6 for more on this story.