Sacramento Pawn Shop Owner, Robbery Suspect Reportedly Exchange Gunfire
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A robbery suspect and a business owner reportedly exchanged gunfire in midtown Sacramento on Friday afternoon.
Police were called out to a robbery at La Paloma Cash and Gold pawn shop located at 523 16th Street some time after 3 p.m.
The pawn shop owner was reportedly shot through the mouth but may have fired back at the suspect’s vehicle, blowing out the back window.
The business owner was transported to an area hospital. The suspect remains at large.
Check back at cbssacramento.com or watch the CBS13 news at 4, 5 and 6 for more on this story.