Sacramento Pawn Shop Owner, Robbery Suspect Reportedly Exchange Gunfire
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A robbery suspect and a business owner reportedly exchanged gunfire in midtown Sacramento on Friday afternoon.
Police were called out to a robbery at La Paloma Cash and Gold pawn shop located at 523 16th Street some time after 3 p.m.
The pawn shop owner was reportedly shot through the mouth but may have fired back at the suspect’s vehicle, blowing out the back window.
The business owner was transported to an area hospital. The suspect remains at large.
Check back at cbssacramento.com or watch the CBS13 news at 4, 5 and 6 for more on this story.