Sacramento Pawn Shop Owner, Robbery Suspect Reportedly Exchange Gunfire
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A robbery suspect and a business owner reportedly exchanged gunfire in midtown Sacramento on Friday afternoon.
Police were called out to a robbery at La Paloma Cash and Gold pawn shop located at 523 16th Street some time after 3 p.m.
The pawn shop owner was reportedly shot through the mouth but may have fired back at the suspect’s vehicle, blowing out the back window.
The business owner was transported to an area hospital. The suspect remains at large.
Check back at cbssacramento.com or watch the CBS13 news at 4, 5 and 6 for more on this story.