Sacramento Pawn Shop Owner, Robbery Suspect Reportedly Exchange Gunfire
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A robbery suspect and a business owner reportedly exchanged gunfire in midtown Sacramento on Friday afternoon.
Police were called out to a robbery at La Paloma Cash and Gold pawn shop located at 523 16th Street some time after 3 p.m.
The pawn shop owner was reportedly shot through the mouth but may have fired back at the suspect’s vehicle, blowing out the back window.
The business owner was transported to an area hospital. The suspect remains at large.
Check back at cbssacramento.com or watch the CBS13 news at 4, 5 and 6 for more on this story.