Spotty Showers Continue Through The Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Most of the valley saw partly cloudy skies Saturday after a very foggy start to the weekend.
Tonight, expect showers mainly in the foothills and Sierra, though there is a slight chance for a shower to stray into Valley locations.
There is rain over the Sierra with a chance to snow tonight, but only small amounts of a few inches are expected with a storm centered over the Pacific Northwest.
Sunday morning will mean more fog for valley and foothill locations. After that, it will be mostly sunny skies in the valley with patchy rain and snow showers for the higher elevations.
By Monday, a ridge of high pressure builds into the area, meaning mild days and cool nights.
Sacramento can expect highs in the low 60s most of the week with lows dipping back into 30s. The week ahead looks dry for now.