Spotty Showers Continue Through The Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Most of the valley saw partly cloudy skies Saturday after a very foggy start to the weekend.
Tonight, expect showers mainly in the foothills and Sierra, though there is a slight chance for a shower to stray into Valley locations.
There is rain over the Sierra with a chance to snow tonight, but only small amounts of a few inches are expected with a storm centered over the Pacific Northwest.
Sunday morning will mean more fog for valley and foothill locations. After that, it will be mostly sunny skies in the valley with patchy rain and snow showers for the higher elevations.
By Monday, a ridge of high pressure builds into the area, meaning mild days and cool nights.
Sacramento can expect highs in the low 60s most of the week with lows dipping back into 30s. The week ahead looks dry for now.