Spotty Showers Continue Through The Weekend
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Most of the valley saw partly cloudy skies Saturday after a very foggy start to the weekend.
Tonight, expect showers mainly in the foothills and Sierra, though there is a slight chance for a shower to stray into Valley locations.
There is rain over the Sierra with a chance to snow tonight, but only small amounts of a few inches are expected with a storm centered over the Pacific Northwest.
Sunday morning will mean more fog for valley and foothill locations. After that, it will be mostly sunny skies in the valley with patchy rain and snow showers for the higher elevations.
By Monday, a ridge of high pressure builds into the area, meaning mild days and cool nights.
Sacramento can expect highs in the low 60s most of the week with lows dipping back into 30s. The week ahead looks dry for now.