Spotty Showers Continue Through The Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Most of the valley saw partly cloudy skies Saturday after a very foggy start to the weekend.
Tonight, expect showers mainly in the foothills and Sierra, though there is a slight chance for a shower to stray into Valley locations.
There is rain over the Sierra with a chance to snow tonight, but only small amounts of a few inches are expected with a storm centered over the Pacific Northwest.
Sunday morning will mean more fog for valley and foothill locations. After that, it will be mostly sunny skies in the valley with patchy rain and snow showers for the higher elevations.
By Monday, a ridge of high pressure builds into the area, meaning mild days and cool nights.
Sacramento can expect highs in the low 60s most of the week with lows dipping back into 30s. The week ahead looks dry for now.