Spotty Showers Continue Through The Weekend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Most of the valley saw partly cloudy skies Saturday after a very foggy start to the weekend.
Tonight, expect showers mainly in the foothills and Sierra, though there is a slight chance for a shower to stray into Valley locations.
There is rain over the Sierra with a chance to snow tonight, but only small amounts of a few inches are expected with a storm centered over the Pacific Northwest.
Sunday morning will mean more fog for valley and foothill locations. After that, it will be mostly sunny skies in the valley with patchy rain and snow showers for the higher elevations.
By Monday, a ridge of high pressure builds into the area, meaning mild days and cool nights.
Sacramento can expect highs in the low 60s most of the week with lows dipping back into 30s. The week ahead looks dry for now.