Pedestrian Killed While Crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle while crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The man was running across Fair Oaks Boulevard and San Juan Avenue in the 7 a.m. hour when he tripped and was hit by an oncoming truck, say police. The driver says he couldn’t stop in time.
A nurse saw the accident and administered CPR, but the man didn’t survive.
One lane of Westbound Fair Oaks Boulevard was blocked and is expected to reopen shortly.
The man may not have been in the crosswalk when he was hit.