Pedestrian Killed While Crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle while crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The man was running across Fair Oaks Boulevard and San Juan Avenue in the 7 a.m. hour when he tripped and was hit by an oncoming truck, say police. The driver says he couldn’t stop in time.
A nurse saw the accident and administered CPR, but the man didn’t survive.
One lane of Westbound Fair Oaks Boulevard was blocked and is expected to reopen shortly.
The man may not have been in the crosswalk when he was hit.