Pedestrian Killed While Crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle while crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The man was running across Fair Oaks Boulevard and San Juan Avenue in the 7 a.m. hour when he tripped and was hit by an oncoming truck, say police. The driver says he couldn’t stop in time.
A nurse saw the accident and administered CPR, but the man didn’t survive.
One lane of Westbound Fair Oaks Boulevard was blocked and is expected to reopen shortly.
The man may not have been in the crosswalk when he was hit.