Pedestrian Killed While Crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle while crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The man was running across Fair Oaks Boulevard and San Juan Avenue in the 7 a.m. hour when he tripped and was hit by an oncoming truck, say police. The driver says he couldn’t stop in time.
A nurse saw the accident and administered CPR, but the man didn’t survive.
One lane of Westbound Fair Oaks Boulevard was blocked and is expected to reopen shortly.
The man may not have been in the crosswalk when he was hit.