Pedestrian Killed While Crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
FAIR OAKS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle while crossing Fair Oaks Boulevard.
The man was running across Fair Oaks Boulevard and San Juan Avenue in the 7 a.m. hour when he tripped and was hit by an oncoming truck, say police. The driver says he couldn’t stop in time.
A nurse saw the accident and administered CPR, but the man didn’t survive.
One lane of Westbound Fair Oaks Boulevard was blocked and is expected to reopen shortly.
The man may not have been in the crosswalk when he was hit.