Power Line Falls On Fire Truck In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
Power lines fell on a fire truck this morning while it was responding to a fire in north Sacramento.
It happened while firefighters were battling a house fire on Kesner Avenue. Luckily no one was home at the time.
SMUD crews arrived on scene to deal with the downed power lines and neighbors are relieved that fire didn’t spread.
“I just know that I saw the flames going and heard it pop, and you can still see some flames back there,” said a neighbor. “And I went home and came back to make sure there was nobody in there.”
The house is destroyed. The cause of the fire is under investigation.