Power Line Falls On Fire Truck In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
Power lines fell on a fire truck this morning while it was responding to a fire in north Sacramento.
It happened while firefighters were battling a house fire on Kesner Avenue. Luckily no one was home at the time.
SMUD crews arrived on scene to deal with the downed power lines and neighbors are relieved that fire didn’t spread.
“I just know that I saw the flames going and heard it pop, and you can still see some flames back there,” said a neighbor. “And I went home and came back to make sure there was nobody in there.”
The house is destroyed. The cause of the fire is under investigation.