Power Line Falls On Fire Truck In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Power lines fell on a fire truck this morning while it was responding to a fire in north Sacramento.
It happened while firefighters were battling a house fire on Kesner Avenue. Luckily no one was home at the time.
SMUD crews arrived on scene to deal with the downed power lines and neighbors are relieved that fire didn’t spread.
“I just know that I saw the flames going and heard it pop, and you can still see some flames back there,” said a neighbor. “And I went home and came back to make sure there was nobody in there.”
The house is destroyed. The cause of the fire is under investigation.