Power Line Falls On Fire Truck In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
Power lines fell on a fire truck this morning while it was responding to a fire in north Sacramento.
It happened while firefighters were battling a house fire on Kesner Avenue. Luckily no one was home at the time.
SMUD crews arrived on scene to deal with the downed power lines and neighbors are relieved that fire didn’t spread.
“I just know that I saw the flames going and heard it pop, and you can still see some flames back there,” said a neighbor. “And I went home and came back to make sure there was nobody in there.”
The house is destroyed. The cause of the fire is under investigation.