CBS13 Welcomes New Morning Anchor Audrey Asistio
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Audrey Asistio joins Sacramento’s KOVR as anchor of the CBS13 News This Morning on January 30.
A Bay Area native, Asistio joins CBS13 from KSEE in Fresno, where she has been an anchor/reporter for the past two years. Previously she has worked at KHSL/KNVN in Chico as well as KIMA in Yakima, Washington.
“I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to work with my new family in the capital city. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be working at a station I have always respected and admired. Sacramento’s KOVR was my favorite station to watch when I worked in Chico! Joining CBS13 is a dream come true,” says Asistio.
Audrey’s Introduction on CBS13 This Morning
“We’re happy to have a California native with Audrey’s experience join our morning team. She will bring a great deal of energy to our morning news. Combined with meteorologist Laura Skirde, I believe we will give viewers a fresh new reason to wake up with CBS13”, said Cameryn Beck, CBS13’s News Director.
A former cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers, Audrey enjoys running and exploring new restaurants during her time off. She is excited to move to Sacramento with her husband and two dogs.