Citrus Heights Thai Restaurant Robbed At Gunpoint
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Patrons at a Citrus Heights Thai restaurants had their dinners violently interrupted by armed robbers Thursday night.
Three gunmen wearing ski mask entered the Star of Siam restaurant at 6029 Greenback Lane shortly before 9 p.m., according to Citrus Heights police. They ordered all the customers to get under their tables and hand over their wallets, purses and phones.
The suspects also took money from the restaurant’s cash register.
Two children were in the restaurant when the robbers struck. No one was injured.
“They did comply with the robbers’ orders. They did get on the ground, and that’s what we tell people in these situations, ‘do not be a hero,'” Citrus Heights police Officer Bryan Frisch said.
The restaurant is in a mini mall and police were checking neighboring businesses for any surveillance video. They don’t have good description of the robbers because of the ski masks.