Sunshine Throughout Super Bowl Weekend
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It’s another mild and sunny day for most of Northern California as a ridge of high pressure continues to dominate our weather.
Morning fog will kick off Super Bowl Sunday in the Central Valley, with abundant sunshine in the afternoon hours.
Temperatures in Sacramento will be in the low 60s, a good 10 degrees warmer than the region should be this time of year.
Above normal temperatures will also mean high temperatures nearing 50 degrees in the Sierra.
The week will be filled with mostly sunny skies, but a weather change will move in by Thursday. A low pressure system will bring the chance for valley rain and low elevation mountain show. The system isn’t packing a lot of juice, so don’t expect a ton of rain.
However, it will move through quickly. Leaving by the weekend, it will make way for the return of sunshine.