Sunshine Throughout Super Bowl Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It’s another mild and sunny day for most of Northern California as a ridge of high pressure continues to dominate our weather.
Morning fog will kick off Super Bowl Sunday in the Central Valley, with abundant sunshine in the afternoon hours.
Temperatures in Sacramento will be in the low 60s, a good 10 degrees warmer than the region should be this time of year.
Above normal temperatures will also mean high temperatures nearing 50 degrees in the Sierra.
The week will be filled with mostly sunny skies, but a weather change will move in by Thursday. A low pressure system will bring the chance for valley rain and low elevation mountain show. The system isn’t packing a lot of juice, so don’t expect a ton of rain.
However, it will move through quickly. Leaving by the weekend, it will make way for the return of sunshine.