Sunshine Throughout Super Bowl Weekend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It’s another mild and sunny day for most of Northern California as a ridge of high pressure continues to dominate our weather.
Morning fog will kick off Super Bowl Sunday in the Central Valley, with abundant sunshine in the afternoon hours.
Temperatures in Sacramento will be in the low 60s, a good 10 degrees warmer than the region should be this time of year.
Above normal temperatures will also mean high temperatures nearing 50 degrees in the Sierra.
The week will be filled with mostly sunny skies, but a weather change will move in by Thursday. A low pressure system will bring the chance for valley rain and low elevation mountain show. The system isn’t packing a lot of juice, so don’t expect a ton of rain.
However, it will move through quickly. Leaving by the weekend, it will make way for the return of sunshine.