Two Teenage Boys Arrested In Sacramento Gang-Related Murder
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento Police Department has arrested two teenager boys for a January gang murder.
On Jan. 17 at about 12:44 p.m., police responded to the 3100 block of 39th Street regarding reports of a shooting. Officers located 19-year-old Anthony Navarro suffering from what appeared to be multiple gunshot wounds. Navarro was transported by emergency medical personnel to an area hospital where he died.
Sacramento police detectives tracked one suspect to Southern California where he was taken into custody Jan. 29, by the Palm Springs Police Department. The 16-year-old boy was extradited back to Sacramento where he was booked into juvenile hall.
Detectives located and arrested the second homicide suspect on Tuesday. The 15-year-old taken into custody in the 3300 block of 20th Avenue in Sacramento.
Homicide detectives are actively investigating the gang shooting and are still looking into the possibility of others involved.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with to call Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.