Support Growing For Former L.A. Officer Accused Of Killing Spree
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Christopher Dorner, the ex-LAPD officer accused of three revenge killings and the focus of an extensive manhunt, left behind a long manifesto outlining all of his grievances and observations.
That manifesto gave investigators some clues to Dorner’s wherebouts, but the search continues. Law enforcement officers spent four hours searching his mother’s Orange County home where they removed 10 grocery bags filled with evidence.
Dorner lost his job with the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008. His manifesto vows revenge for that incident, and surprisingly, thousands of people actually support him. One Facebook page says Dorner should run for president of the United States. “We propose electing a man who could no longer sit idly by and watch as malicious tyrants abuse the innocent.”
The description on the page “We Are All Chris Dorner” chillingly says, “Yes, this is war.” And nearly 3,000 people like the page “I Support Christopher Jordan Dorner.”
CBS13 posted a simple question: Why? Why support a man wanted for at least three killings and the author of a murderous manifesto promising to target cops?
One sympathizer replied, “Because something needs to be done about the long known corruption of not only the LAPD, but several agencies.”