Sunny Weather, Warm Temperatures
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sunshine and mild temperatures were the weather story for just about everyone in Northern California Saturday.
Breezy conditions were found in the valley after a small storm from Thursday pushed into the southwest. Behind it, high pressure will build and once again dominate our weather.
Cold temperatures can be expected Saturday evening a valley temperatures drop down into the low 30s. Single digits are expected in the high country overnight.
Most of the week will mean sunshine with above normal temperatures.
By Thursday, expect a warming trend with Sacramento expected to top out near 70 degrees, a good 10 degrees above normal.