Sunny Weather, Warm Temperatures
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sunshine and mild temperatures were the weather story for just about everyone in Northern California Saturday.
Breezy conditions were found in the valley after a small storm from Thursday pushed into the southwest. Behind it, high pressure will build and once again dominate our weather.
Cold temperatures can be expected Saturday evening a valley temperatures drop down into the low 30s. Single digits are expected in the high country overnight.
Most of the week will mean sunshine with above normal temperatures.
By Thursday, expect a warming trend with Sacramento expected to top out near 70 degrees, a good 10 degrees above normal.