Sunny Weather, Warm Temperatures
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sunshine and mild temperatures were the weather story for just about everyone in Northern California Saturday.
Breezy conditions were found in the valley after a small storm from Thursday pushed into the southwest. Behind it, high pressure will build and once again dominate our weather.
Cold temperatures can be expected Saturday evening a valley temperatures drop down into the low 30s. Single digits are expected in the high country overnight.
Most of the week will mean sunshine with above normal temperatures.
By Thursday, expect a warming trend with Sacramento expected to top out near 70 degrees, a good 10 degrees above normal.