Sunny Weather, Warm Temperatures
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sunshine and mild temperatures were the weather story for just about everyone in Northern California Saturday.
Breezy conditions were found in the valley after a small storm from Thursday pushed into the southwest. Behind it, high pressure will build and once again dominate our weather.
Cold temperatures can be expected Saturday evening a valley temperatures drop down into the low 30s. Single digits are expected in the high country overnight.
Most of the week will mean sunshine with above normal temperatures.
By Thursday, expect a warming trend with Sacramento expected to top out near 70 degrees, a good 10 degrees above normal.