Sunny Weather, Warm Temperatures
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sunshine and mild temperatures were the weather story for just about everyone in Northern California Saturday.
Breezy conditions were found in the valley after a small storm from Thursday pushed into the southwest. Behind it, high pressure will build and once again dominate our weather.
Cold temperatures can be expected Saturday evening a valley temperatures drop down into the low 30s. Single digits are expected in the high country overnight.
Most of the week will mean sunshine with above normal temperatures.
By Thursday, expect a warming trend with Sacramento expected to top out near 70 degrees, a good 10 degrees above normal.