Tracy Police Seek Public’s Help In Bicyclist’s Death
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy police are asking for the public’s help in locating the vehicle involved in a fatal hit-and-run Wednesday evening.
Around 8:45 p.m., officers responded to a hit-and-run collision on Schulte Road near Lauriana Lane after a vehicle struck a bicyclist and fled the scene.
A 27-year-old male Tracy resident was pronounced dead at a local hospital shortly after the accident.
The involved vehicle is described as a dark colored, shiny, 90s model sedan with tinted windows, loud exhaust, fog lights, and possible front-end damage.
Anyone with information regarding this vehicle is encouraged to call the Tracy Police Department at (209) 831-6550. You may remain anonymous.