Tracy Police Seek Public’s Help In Bicyclist’s Death
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy police are asking for the public’s help in locating the vehicle involved in a fatal hit-and-run Wednesday evening.
Around 8:45 p.m., officers responded to a hit-and-run collision on Schulte Road near Lauriana Lane after a vehicle struck a bicyclist and fled the scene.
A 27-year-old male Tracy resident was pronounced dead at a local hospital shortly after the accident.
The involved vehicle is described as a dark colored, shiny, 90s model sedan with tinted windows, loud exhaust, fog lights, and possible front-end damage.
Anyone with information regarding this vehicle is encouraged to call the Tracy Police Department at (209) 831-6550. You may remain anonymous.