Tracy Police Seek Public’s Help In Bicyclist’s Death
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy police are asking for the public’s help in locating the vehicle involved in a fatal hit-and-run Wednesday evening.
Around 8:45 p.m., officers responded to a hit-and-run collision on Schulte Road near Lauriana Lane after a vehicle struck a bicyclist and fled the scene.
A 27-year-old male Tracy resident was pronounced dead at a local hospital shortly after the accident.
The involved vehicle is described as a dark colored, shiny, 90s model sedan with tinted windows, loud exhaust, fog lights, and possible front-end damage.
Anyone with information regarding this vehicle is encouraged to call the Tracy Police Department at (209) 831-6550. You may remain anonymous.