Chilly Nights Continue With Unseasonably Warm Days
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It was another chilly night for a good portion of the valley Saturday into Sunday as temperatures in Sacramento easily slipped into the low 30s.
Monday morning will mean another cold start for Sacramento. Expect temperatures to fall below freezing in many locations overnight.
As for cloud cover, don’t look for much of it this week. A broad ridge of high pressure is set to build over the state this week, keeping the storm track far to our north. Sunshine will be the norm for just about everyone this week.
With high pressure building to the west and a low pressure system exiting to the east, we will see breezy conditions at times in the Central Valley Monday.
However, the breezy conditions will subside by the middle of the week and we should return to seasonably normal temperatures.