Chilly Nights Continue With Unseasonably Warm Days
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It was another chilly night for a good portion of the valley Saturday into Sunday as temperatures in Sacramento easily slipped into the low 30s.
Monday morning will mean another cold start for Sacramento. Expect temperatures to fall below freezing in many locations overnight.
As for cloud cover, don’t look for much of it this week. A broad ridge of high pressure is set to build over the state this week, keeping the storm track far to our north. Sunshine will be the norm for just about everyone this week.
With high pressure building to the west and a low pressure system exiting to the east, we will see breezy conditions at times in the Central Valley Monday.
However, the breezy conditions will subside by the middle of the week and we should return to seasonably normal temperatures.