Chilly Nights Continue With Unseasonably Warm Days
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It was another chilly night for a good portion of the valley Saturday into Sunday as temperatures in Sacramento easily slipped into the low 30s.
Monday morning will mean another cold start for Sacramento. Expect temperatures to fall below freezing in many locations overnight.
As for cloud cover, don’t look for much of it this week. A broad ridge of high pressure is set to build over the state this week, keeping the storm track far to our north. Sunshine will be the norm for just about everyone this week.
With high pressure building to the west and a low pressure system exiting to the east, we will see breezy conditions at times in the Central Valley Monday.
However, the breezy conditions will subside by the middle of the week and we should return to seasonably normal temperatures.