Chilly Nights Continue With Unseasonably Warm Days
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It was another chilly night for a good portion of the valley Saturday into Sunday as temperatures in Sacramento easily slipped into the low 30s.
Monday morning will mean another cold start for Sacramento. Expect temperatures to fall below freezing in many locations overnight.
As for cloud cover, don’t look for much of it this week. A broad ridge of high pressure is set to build over the state this week, keeping the storm track far to our north. Sunshine will be the norm for just about everyone this week.
With high pressure building to the west and a low pressure system exiting to the east, we will see breezy conditions at times in the Central Valley Monday.
However, the breezy conditions will subside by the middle of the week and we should return to seasonably normal temperatures.