Boy, 9, Hit By Vehicle On Stockton Street
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 9-year-old boy was hit in a busy Stockton street Wednesday morning.
The accident happened in the 2800 block of N. California Street at about 8 a.m. A smaller white Honda SUV hit the boy, who reportedly was not in the crosswalk. The boy was airlifted to a Sacramento area hospital. The extent of his injuries wasn’t known.
The driver stopped and was cooperating with police. Speeding, drugs or alcohol was not believed to be a factor in the accident, police said. The SUV had a large dent on the front end of hood where the boy was struck.
The boy had just visited a nearby bakery to buy some pan dulce, and bread crumbs were left in the roadway after the accident.