Boy, 9, Hit By Vehicle On Stockton Street
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 9-year-old boy was hit in a busy Stockton street Wednesday morning.
The accident happened in the 2800 block of N. California Street at about 8 a.m. A smaller white Honda SUV hit the boy, who reportedly was not in the crosswalk. The boy was airlifted to a Sacramento area hospital. The extent of his injuries wasn’t known.
The driver stopped and was cooperating with police. Speeding, drugs or alcohol was not believed to be a factor in the accident, police said. The SUV had a large dent on the front end of hood where the boy was struck.
The boy had just visited a nearby bakery to buy some pan dulce, and bread crumbs were left in the roadway after the accident.