Boy, 9, Hit By Vehicle On Stockton Street
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 9-year-old boy was hit in a busy Stockton street Wednesday morning.
The accident happened in the 2800 block of N. California Street at about 8 a.m. A smaller white Honda SUV hit the boy, who reportedly was not in the crosswalk. The boy was airlifted to a Sacramento area hospital. The extent of his injuries wasn’t known.
The driver stopped and was cooperating with police. Speeding, drugs or alcohol was not believed to be a factor in the accident, police said. The SUV had a large dent on the front end of hood where the boy was struck.
The boy had just visited a nearby bakery to buy some pan dulce, and bread crumbs were left in the roadway after the accident.