Man Hit While Trying To Give Aid To Driver Who Crashed On Sacramento Freeway
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – A Good Samaritan is in the hospital Wednesday morning after he was hit by a car while trying to help crash victims on a Sacramento freeway.
A CHP spokesperson says a suspected drunk driver crashed on Business 80 at H Street overnight, and a driver pulled over to help. As the man got out of the car, another car lost control and hit him. He was able to drive off the freeway and call for help.
In total, six cars were smashed in the incident, forcing the closure of all lanes. The extent of the other motorists’ injuries is unknown.
Authorities urge motorists to call 9-1-1 if they see someone in danger on the freeway or if they witness a crash.