Man Hit While Trying To Give Aid To Driver Who Crashed On Sacramento Freeway
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – A Good Samaritan is in the hospital Wednesday morning after he was hit by a car while trying to help crash victims on a Sacramento freeway.
A CHP spokesperson says a suspected drunk driver crashed on Business 80 at H Street overnight, and a driver pulled over to help. As the man got out of the car, another car lost control and hit him. He was able to drive off the freeway and call for help.
In total, six cars were smashed in the incident, forcing the closure of all lanes. The extent of the other motorists’ injuries is unknown.
Authorities urge motorists to call 9-1-1 if they see someone in danger on the freeway or if they witness a crash.