Police: Senior Couple Caught Having Sex In Backseat Of Car In Sonora
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SONORA (CBS13) – Talk about “afternoon delight.” The Sonora Police Department says two seniors were caught having sex in the back of their car during the middle of the day Tuesday.
According to police, a 72-year-old woman and a 62-year-old man were cited for having sex on Tuesday afternoon in the parking lot of Doc’s Smoked BBQ and Burgers at 636 W. Stockton St. The restaurant was open and customers walking by saw the couple, police said.
“It gets hot back here and it was obviously getting hot out there,” the restaurant’s owner, Rachael Shevlin, said.
A nearby Sonora police officer responded to the call and found the naked couple in the backseat of the car. Linda Titus, 72, of Earp, Calif., and Gary Wells, 62, of Sonora were cited for indecent exposure and released.
“I mean, in the middle of the day too. What?” Shevlin said with a laugh.
News of the senior sizzle got mixed reactions around town.
“Seventy years old? I hope I’m doing that when I’m 70,” one said.
“That’s just weird,” said another. “I don’t know, that’s all I can say about it,” said another.
Rachael said she isn’t mad about the fornication out front, but she wonders if she’ll see the couple again since, after all, the guy involved was a regular customer.
“It’ll be a little awkward,” she said. “We might all be like ‘You go deal with him. No, you go deal with him’, but you know, it will be alright.”