Police Raid Natomas Marijuana Grow House For 2nd Time In 6 Months
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A north Natomas home used for growing marijuana was raided for the second time in six months.
Police say they were at the same home last August when a fire exposed an illegal grow inside.
Saturday morning, investigators removed a couple hundred marijuana plants from the home in the 5400 block of Boswell Way in the Natomas Park neighborhood.
Neighbors say they knew exactly what was going on in the home.
“The guys just came back and acted like they were really building to the house to make it livable, and were just doing the same thing over,” neighbor Don Bergen said.
Police are trying to determine whether the owners or the renters are behind the plants. So far, no arrests have been made.