Police Raid Natomas Marijuana Grow House For 2nd Time In 6 Months
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A north Natomas home used for growing marijuana was raided for the second time in six months.
Police say they were at the same home last August when a fire exposed an illegal grow inside.
Saturday morning, investigators removed a couple hundred marijuana plants from the home in the 5400 block of Boswell Way in the Natomas Park neighborhood.
Neighbors say they knew exactly what was going on in the home.
“The guys just came back and acted like they were really building to the house to make it livable, and were just doing the same thing over,” neighbor Don Bergen said.
Police are trying to determine whether the owners or the renters are behind the plants. So far, no arrests have been made.