Police Raid Natomas Marijuana Grow House For 2nd Time In 6 Months
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A north Natomas home used for growing marijuana was raided for the second time in six months.
Police say they were at the same home last August when a fire exposed an illegal grow inside.
Saturday morning, investigators removed a couple hundred marijuana plants from the home in the 5400 block of Boswell Way in the Natomas Park neighborhood.
Neighbors say they knew exactly what was going on in the home.
“The guys just came back and acted like they were really building to the house to make it livable, and were just doing the same thing over,” neighbor Don Bergen said.
Police are trying to determine whether the owners or the renters are behind the plants. So far, no arrests have been made.