Motorist Spins Out On Freeway, Hit While Flagging Down Cars
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A major Sacramento freeway connector is back open Tuesday after a driver was hit in a strange accident.
Police say a man was driving his car on southbound I-5 overnight and was making the transition from southbound I-5 to eastbound I-80 when he lost control of the car and spun out on the ramp.
At first there were no injuries, but the driver got out to flag down traffic and was hit by another car, breaking his leg.
The crash led to a partial closure of the freeway.