Motorist Spins Out On Freeway, Hit While Flagging Down Cars
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A major Sacramento freeway connector is back open Tuesday after a driver was hit in a strange accident.
Police say a man was driving his car on southbound I-5 overnight and was making the transition from southbound I-5 to eastbound I-80 when he lost control of the car and spun out on the ramp.
At first there were no injuries, but the driver got out to flag down traffic and was hit by another car, breaking his leg.
The crash led to a partial closure of the freeway.