Motorist Spins Out On Freeway, Hit While Flagging Down Cars
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A major Sacramento freeway connector is back open Tuesday after a driver was hit in a strange accident.
Police say a man was driving his car on southbound I-5 overnight and was making the transition from southbound I-5 to eastbound I-80 when he lost control of the car and spun out on the ramp.
At first there were no injuries, but the driver got out to flag down traffic and was hit by another car, breaking his leg.
The crash led to a partial closure of the freeway.