Motorist Spins Out On Freeway, Hit While Flagging Down Cars
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A major Sacramento freeway connector is back open Tuesday after a driver was hit in a strange accident.
Police say a man was driving his car on southbound I-5 overnight and was making the transition from southbound I-5 to eastbound I-80 when he lost control of the car and spun out on the ramp.
At first there were no injuries, but the driver got out to flag down traffic and was hit by another car, breaking his leg.
The crash led to a partial closure of the freeway.