Motorist Spins Out On Freeway, Hit While Flagging Down Cars
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A major Sacramento freeway connector is back open Tuesday after a driver was hit in a strange accident.
Police say a man was driving his car on southbound I-5 overnight and was making the transition from southbound I-5 to eastbound I-80 when he lost control of the car and spun out on the ramp.
At first there were no injuries, but the driver got out to flag down traffic and was hit by another car, breaking his leg.
The crash led to a partial closure of the freeway.