Vandalism At LGBT Library Not A Hate Crime
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say an act of vandalism to a midtown library overnight was not a hate crime.
Someone threw a beer bottle through a window at the Lavender Library on 21st and N Streets.
The library serves the LGBT community in Sacramento.
Nothing was taken from the library.