Vandalism At LGBT Library Not A Hate Crime
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say an act of vandalism to a midtown library overnight was not a hate crime.
Someone threw a beer bottle through a window at the Lavender Library on 21st and N Streets.
The library serves the LGBT community in Sacramento.
Nothing was taken from the library.