Vandalism At LGBT Library Not A Hate Crime
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say an act of vandalism to a midtown library overnight was not a hate crime.
Someone threw a beer bottle through a window at the Lavender Library on 21st and N Streets.
The library serves the LGBT community in Sacramento.
Nothing was taken from the library.