Fairfield Man Pleads Not Guilty In Murder Of 13-Year-Old Girl
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – The Fairfield man accused of murdering a 13-year old girl entered a not guilty plea in Solano County Superior Court on Thursday.
Anthony Lamar Jones, 32, is accused of killing 13-year-old Genelle Conway-Allen of Suisun City. Her body was found in a Fairfield park Feb. 1, a day after she was reported missing, and Jones was arrested a week later by the Fairfield Police Department.
Police think he acted alone. They say he was identified early on as a suspect and was under 24-hour surveillance until his arrest.
Family and friends gathered Thursday for Conway-Allen’s funeral.