Fairfield Man Pleads Not Guilty In Murder Of 13-Year-Old Girl
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – The Fairfield man accused of murdering a 13-year old girl entered a not guilty plea in Solano County Superior Court on Thursday.
Anthony Lamar Jones, 32, is accused of killing 13-year-old Genelle Conway-Allen of Suisun City. Her body was found in a Fairfield park Feb. 1, a day after she was reported missing, and Jones was arrested a week later by the Fairfield Police Department.
Police think he acted alone. They say he was identified early on as a suspect and was under 24-hour surveillance until his arrest.
Family and friends gathered Thursday for Conway-Allen’s funeral.