Fairfield Man Pleads Not Guilty In Murder Of 13-Year-Old Girl
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – The Fairfield man accused of murdering a 13-year old girl entered a not guilty plea in Solano County Superior Court on Thursday.
Anthony Lamar Jones, 32, is accused of killing 13-year-old Genelle Conway-Allen of Suisun City. Her body was found in a Fairfield park Feb. 1, a day after she was reported missing, and Jones was arrested a week later by the Fairfield Police Department.
Police think he acted alone. They say he was identified early on as a suspect and was under 24-hour surveillance until his arrest.
Family and friends gathered Thursday for Conway-Allen’s funeral.