Fairfield Man Pleads Not Guilty In Murder Of 13-Year-Old Girl
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – The Fairfield man accused of murdering a 13-year old girl entered a not guilty plea in Solano County Superior Court on Thursday.
Anthony Lamar Jones, 32, is accused of killing 13-year-old Genelle Conway-Allen of Suisun City. Her body was found in a Fairfield park Feb. 1, a day after she was reported missing, and Jones was arrested a week later by the Fairfield Police Department.
Police think he acted alone. They say he was identified early on as a suspect and was under 24-hour surveillance until his arrest.
Family and friends gathered Thursday for Conway-Allen’s funeral.