“Stop, Drop, And Eat” At Shriners Hospital For Children
CBS Sacramento (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSSacramento.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSSacramento.com/Health
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CBS Radio teams up with Shriners Hospital, PG&E, Sacramento Metropolitan Fire Department and many other local organizations for the “Stop, Drop and Eat” event held on February 28th from 11a.m.-1p.m. Event features include appearances by the Sacramento Kings dancers, SactoMoFo food trucks, Home Depot kitchen displays, safety demonstrations and so much more! The ultimate three day, two night stay package provided by El Dorado Hotel and Casino in Reno is just one of several prizes to be given away at this event.
Grab a bite, enjoy the atmosphere and you could win in more ways than one!
Free admission and parking to all!
Where: Shriners Hospital for Children (2425 Stockton Blvd, Sarcamento)
When: Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 11a.m.-1p.m.
For More Info: Call 916.453.2332 or visit http://www.facebook.com/StopDropAndEatLunch