Police Searching For Trio Behind Armed Robbery Spree In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (CBS13) – Police are asking for public help to catch three men behind three separate takeover-type robberies at Sacramento businesses that happened over the course of 65 minutes. In two of those instances, the men assaulted employees.
At 8:23 p.m. on Tuesday, the three walked into a restaurant in the 3800 block of Willow Street in the Del Paso Heights neighborhood of Sacramento, pulled out guns and assaulted two employees. They took some cash and ran off.
The second robbery happened at 9:20 p.m. at a liquor store in the 2600 block of Northgate Boulevard. The three also robbed that business at gunpoint and assaulted two employees.
The third incident happened only eight minutes later at a restaurant in the 3200 block of Northgate Boulevard. An employee was forced to hand over cash at gunpoint. Although officers were in the area, the men were still able to get away just before help arrived.
All three men are described as Hispanic and range in height from 5 feet 5 to 5 feet 9 inches tall. The each weigh between 140-190 pounds.
The victims assaulted in the robberies suffered minor injuries.
Police urge anyone with information about these robberies to call the dispatch center at (916) 264-5471, call Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.