Argument Between Roommates Ends In Deadly Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police are investigating a deadly stabbing that stemmed from a dispute between two roommates.
At around 11 p.m. Sunday, Sacramento police responded to call about a stabbing at 7700 32nd Ave. Officers discovered that two roommates had been arguing. The altercation turned violent when the victim’s roommate stabbed the victim with a kitchen knife.
The 30-year-old victim was taken to the hospital where he later died. Police arrested Sixto Rosas, 36, who remained on scene after the assault, and booked him into the Sacramento County Main Jail for murder.
The two had been roommates for a few months, say police.
The Sacramento Police Department asks anyone with information about the stabbing to call (916) 264-5471 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-4357.