Deputies Searching For Missing, At-Risk North Highlands Man
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the public’s help to locate a man who is missing and is considered at-risk due to his diminished mental capacity.
John Killins, 55, was last seen at around 10 p.m. Wednesday at his home in the 3600 block of Turner Drive in North Highlands.
Killins is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 170 pounds. He has short, balding brown hair and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a red jacket and long, white shorts. He could be traveling the area via RT bus.
Anyone with information about Killins’ whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff’s department at (916) 874-5115.