Deputies Searching For Missing, At-Risk North Highlands Man
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the public’s help to locate a man who is missing and is considered at-risk due to his diminished mental capacity.
John Killins, 55, was last seen at around 10 p.m. Wednesday at his home in the 3600 block of Turner Drive in North Highlands.
Killins is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 170 pounds. He has short, balding brown hair and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a red jacket and long, white shorts. He could be traveling the area via RT bus.
Anyone with information about Killins’ whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff’s department at (916) 874-5115.