Deputies Searching For Missing, At-Risk North Highlands Man
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the public’s help to locate a man who is missing and is considered at-risk due to his diminished mental capacity.
John Killins, 55, was last seen at around 10 p.m. Wednesday at his home in the 3600 block of Turner Drive in North Highlands.
Killins is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 170 pounds. He has short, balding brown hair and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a red jacket and long, white shorts. He could be traveling the area via RT bus.
Anyone with information about Killins’ whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff’s department at (916) 874-5115.