Sacramento Man Accused Of Taking His 7 Kids From Estranged Wife’s Home In Fresno
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A statewide search is on for the estranged Sacramento father accused of taking his seven children from their mother’s house in Fresno.
Police say 54-year-old Xa Yang hasn’t seen his children in three years. They believe he drove from Sacramento to Fresno on Saturday and may have returned to the area.
According to police, the mother and step-father left the children — four boys and three girls ranging in age from 5 to 12 — at home when they wet to the store around 6 p.m. Saturday. When they returned, the children, along with all of their clothing, were gone.
“We don’t believe that the children are at risk or in danger — biological mom does not believe that (they are at risk),” said Fresno police Lt. Jeff Montoya.
Regardless, police still want to speak with Yang, but he hasn’t been heard from in four days.
A woman answered the door at Yang’s last known residence. She first pointed to where he might be, and then said she didn’t know.
Yang was last seen driving a 2005 white Toyota Sienna minivan with license plate number “6GCC504.”
Since this is a statewide search, those with any information regarding this incident are asked to call local police.