Sacramento Man Accused Of Taking His 7 Kids From Estranged Wife’s Home In Fresno
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A statewide search is on for the estranged Sacramento father accused of taking his seven children from their mother’s house in Fresno.
Police say 54-year-old Xa Yang hasn’t seen his children in three years. They believe he drove from Sacramento to Fresno on Saturday and may have returned to the area.
According to police, the mother and step-father left the children — four boys and three girls ranging in age from 5 to 12 — at home when they wet to the store around 6 p.m. Saturday. When they returned, the children, along with all of their clothing, were gone.
“We don’t believe that the children are at risk or in danger — biological mom does not believe that (they are at risk),” said Fresno police Lt. Jeff Montoya.
Regardless, police still want to speak with Yang, but he hasn’t been heard from in four days.
A woman answered the door at Yang’s last known residence. She first pointed to where he might be, and then said she didn’t know.
Yang was last seen driving a 2005 white Toyota Sienna minivan with license plate number “6GCC504.”
Since this is a statewide search, those with any information regarding this incident are asked to call local police.