Sacramento Man Accused Of Taking His 7 Kids From Estranged Wife’s Home In Fresno
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A statewide search is on for the estranged Sacramento father accused of taking his seven children from their mother’s house in Fresno.
Police say 54-year-old Xa Yang hasn’t seen his children in three years. They believe he drove from Sacramento to Fresno on Saturday and may have returned to the area.
According to police, the mother and step-father left the children — four boys and three girls ranging in age from 5 to 12 — at home when they wet to the store around 6 p.m. Saturday. When they returned, the children, along with all of their clothing, were gone.
“We don’t believe that the children are at risk or in danger — biological mom does not believe that (they are at risk),” said Fresno police Lt. Jeff Montoya.
Regardless, police still want to speak with Yang, but he hasn’t been heard from in four days.
A woman answered the door at Yang’s last known residence. She first pointed to where he might be, and then said she didn’t know.
Yang was last seen driving a 2005 white Toyota Sienna minivan with license plate number “6GCC504.”
Since this is a statewide search, those with any information regarding this incident are asked to call local police.