Body Found In Tuolumne River Identified
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – Modesto police have identified a man whose body was found in the Tuolumne River last week.
Detectives have identified the victim as 21-year-old Daniel Joseph Montgomery Allen of Modesto. They have also determined his death is suspicious.
Allen’s body was spotted in the river between the 7th Street Bridge and Highway 99 late last Thursday.
Police say Allen’s family reported him missing in December 2012.
An autopsy will be performed on Friday morning, says Applegate.
Investigators are asking anyone with information about this murder to call Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636. Callers to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward. Tipsters can also text information to Crime Stoppers by sending a text message to 274637. Just type “TIP704” along with your message.