Body Found In Tuolumne River Identified
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – Modesto police have identified a man whose body was found in the Tuolumne River last week.
Detectives have identified the victim as 21-year-old Daniel Joseph Montgomery Allen of Modesto. They have also determined his death is suspicious.
Allen’s body was spotted in the river between the 7th Street Bridge and Highway 99 late last Thursday.
Police say Allen’s family reported him missing in December 2012.
An autopsy will be performed on Friday morning, says Applegate.
Investigators are asking anyone with information about this murder to call Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636. Callers to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward. Tipsters can also text information to Crime Stoppers by sending a text message to 274637. Just type “TIP704” along with your message.