UPDATE: Mitch Richmond’s Son Home Safely
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
UPDATE: Mitch Richmond confirmed via Twitter that his son Shane has returned home safely:
“Our son Shane is back home safe thanks for all the support we got from his friends. Thank you all we are very grateful…I want 2 thank all the King fans for there support. Im looking 4rd 2 working with KJ and the Ownership Partners in keeping the Kings in Sac”.
We are extremely glad the former All Star King, and most importantly, Father, and his family have been reunited safely with their son.
CALABASAS (CBSLA.com) — A 14-year-old Calabasas boy and son of former NBA star Mitch Richmond was reported missing on Tuesday.
Shane Richmond was last seen Sunday at 10 p.m. at his home in Calabasas, according to his mother Julie, who said her son was gone when she went to wake him up for school on Monday morning.
She also told Los Angeles County Sheriff’s investigators she believes Richmond ran away from home.
A photo posted to Twitter states that Shane’s mother is “worried sick because Shane ran away.”
His mother did verify that Shane is the son of former Los Angeles Lakers guard Richmond, who won a championship with the team in 2002.
Anyone with information on Shane’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.