UPDATE: Mitch Richmond’s Son Home Safely
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
UPDATE: Mitch Richmond confirmed via Twitter that his son Shane has returned home safely:
“Our son Shane is back home safe thanks for all the support we got from his friends. Thank you all we are very grateful…I want 2 thank all the King fans for there support. Im looking 4rd 2 working with KJ and the Ownership Partners in keeping the Kings in Sac”.
We are extremely glad the former All Star King, and most importantly, Father, and his family have been reunited safely with their son.
CALABASAS (CBSLA.com) — A 14-year-old Calabasas boy and son of former NBA star Mitch Richmond was reported missing on Tuesday.
Shane Richmond was last seen Sunday at 10 p.m. at his home in Calabasas, according to his mother Julie, who said her son was gone when she went to wake him up for school on Monday morning.
She also told Los Angeles County Sheriff’s investigators she believes Richmond ran away from home.
A photo posted to Twitter states that Shane’s mother is “worried sick because Shane ran away.”
His mother did verify that Shane is the son of former Los Angeles Lakers guard Richmond, who won a championship with the team in 2002.
Anyone with information on Shane’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.