Rio Linda High Teacher And Coach Dies In Freak Bicycle Accident (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
After hours of surgery, Adams would die.
“He was a great dad, always wanted me to do my best, tried to help everybody he could,” said Joe.
Tuesday morning, Adams’ teaching page on the website had been changed to say “In memory with love….” along with a San Francisco 49ers logo. Campus flags were lowered to half staff.
Hundreds attended a vigil for Adams held Tuesday night.
“I was like ‘wow.’ I sat in my room for like an hour and didn’t talk to anybody. I’m like ‘oh my god,’ ” said Gabrielle Mason.
Most say they’ll remember the coach and teacher’s friendly face.
“I just think of good thoughts like when he was smiling and laughing,” said Bobby Ellsworth. “He was a good dude. He really was.”
Adams’ family and friends say they will not focus on how he died but rather how he lived.