Rio Linda High Teacher And Coach Dies In Freak Bicycle Accident (page 2)
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
After hours of surgery, Adams would die.
“He was a great dad, always wanted me to do my best, tried to help everybody he could,” said Joe.
Tuesday morning, Adams’ teaching page on the website had been changed to say “In memory with love….” along with a San Francisco 49ers logo. Campus flags were lowered to half staff.
Hundreds attended a vigil for Adams held Tuesday night.
“I was like ‘wow.’ I sat in my room for like an hour and didn’t talk to anybody. I’m like ‘oh my god,’ ” said Gabrielle Mason.
Most say they’ll remember the coach and teacher’s friendly face.
“I just think of good thoughts like when he was smiling and laughing,” said Bobby Ellsworth. “He was a good dude. He really was.”
Adams’ family and friends say they will not focus on how he died but rather how he lived.