Wet, Snowy Weather Headed To NorCal Tuesday Night
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
Sacramento (CBS13) – CBS13 Meteorologist Laura Skirde say it will be partly sunny today, getting breezy by this afternoon with SW winds 10-20 mph before the wet weather arrives.
Light showers possible mainly after 4 pm, heavier rain not expected into Sac area until later in the evening, after 9 pm.
Light snow showers begin after 4 pm above 6000’, with heaviest snow expected from midnight through Wednesday morning. Snow levels coming down to 3000’ by Wednesday.
WINTER STORM WARNING 7 pm tonight – 10 pm Wed
5000’ and up 15” – 24”
South winds 15-30 mph, gusts 50 mph
Thunderstorms possible for valley/foothills Wed-Thu afternoons with small hail and gusty winds
Rain totals tonight – Thursday:
Valley .25” – 1.00”
SSW winds 10-20 mph, gusts 30 mph