Wet, Snowy Weather Headed To NorCal Tuesday Night
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Sacramento (CBS13) – CBS13 Meteorologist Laura Skirde say it will be partly sunny today, getting breezy by this afternoon with SW winds 10-20 mph before the wet weather arrives.
Light showers possible mainly after 4 pm, heavier rain not expected into Sac area until later in the evening, after 9 pm.
Light snow showers begin after 4 pm above 6000’, with heaviest snow expected from midnight through Wednesday morning. Snow levels coming down to 3000’ by Wednesday.
WINTER STORM WARNING 7 pm tonight – 10 pm Wed
5000’ and up 15” – 24”
South winds 15-30 mph, gusts 50 mph
Thunderstorms possible for valley/foothills Wed-Thu afternoons with small hail and gusty winds
Rain totals tonight – Thursday:
Valley .25” – 1.00”
SSW winds 10-20 mph, gusts 30 mph