Wet, Snowy Weather Headed To NorCal Tuesday Night
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
Sacramento (CBS13) – CBS13 Meteorologist Laura Skirde say it will be partly sunny today, getting breezy by this afternoon with SW winds 10-20 mph before the wet weather arrives.
Light showers possible mainly after 4 pm, heavier rain not expected into Sac area until later in the evening, after 9 pm.
Light snow showers begin after 4 pm above 6000’, with heaviest snow expected from midnight through Wednesday morning. Snow levels coming down to 3000’ by Wednesday.
WINTER STORM WARNING 7 pm tonight – 10 pm Wed
5000’ and up 15” – 24”
South winds 15-30 mph, gusts 50 mph
Thunderstorms possible for valley/foothills Wed-Thu afternoons with small hail and gusty winds
Rain totals tonight – Thursday:
Valley .25” – 1.00”
SSW winds 10-20 mph, gusts 30 mph